Sand Handling Equipment
- A Bucket Elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material
- Meet the needs of many industries, such as Chemical, Minerals Processing, Food, Wood Products and Wastewater Treatment.
Rubber Belt Conveyor
- The most economical method of transporting bulk materials over both short and long distances
- Ideal for conveying bulk materials of large lump size since the bulk materials stay stationary on the belt
- The layout of your plant can be simplified and made more efficient with the use of belt conveyors
- Horsepower requirements are much lower when compared to other types of conveyors