Resin sand mixer refers to a kind of continuous operation sand mixing machine used in foundry enterprises to mix resin molding sand and core sand. The sand mixing machine is used for continuous mixing of liquid curing agent and liquid resin for manufacturing or core making. Resin self-hardening sand mixer.
Resin sand mixers can be divided into two-arm resin sand mixer and single-arm resin sand mixer.
Mobile Continuous Foundry Resin Sand Mixer with Articulated Arms
- Specially in resin sand and water glass sand plant
- Capacity up to 60 ton per hour
- The mixing arm has a frame structure supporting two half shells, which form the mixing tube
Single Arm foundry Resin Sand Mixer With Swivel
- Specially in resin and the hard sand and water glass sand mixingCapacity up to 20 ton per hour
- A simple and economic design to focus on sand quality and reduce additive consumption